Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

What is SimplyPTP.com? Is it Legit?

best paid to promote


I cannot speak for the company or for the people behind simplyptp.com but, what I can tell you is based on my experience in using the program. Paid to promote programs are getting interesting nowadays and one of them is simplyptp.com.

Yes! this is a paid to promote program. You can get paid to promote your referral link or a custom ptp page that you've just made using simplyptp.com.



Is SimplyPTP.com Legit?


Yes! they are. If you're going to ask me on what basis I was able to say that simplyptp is legit, my answer is:

"THEY PAID ME DOLLARS!" . Shouldn't that be enough reason to sign up on this site and tell it's legit?

But more than a paying paid to promote site, SimplyPTP is a great tool to get direct referrals, leads and it can help you grow your online business by creating simple but beautiful splash pages.

This one is a good example: click here

I'm planning to compile my payment proofs in a single page on my blog so please excuse me if I won't be posting it here on this article :)

Advantages of Using SimplyPTP.com?


There are numbers of reasons why simplyPTP can be a help to anyone who wants to earn some extra cash online with LEGIT OPPORTUNITIES.

  1. Easy to Use
  2. Newbie-Friendly
  3. They Pay on Paypal
  4. Complete Statistics
  5. Great Tool for Online Business

Cons of SimplyPTP?


  1. Low Earner - on average, you can get only $0.25 per 1000 visits on your paid to promote site.
  2. Users need to stay at least 10 seconds on your ptp page for that visit to be credited.

As you can see, I don't have a lot of complaints about this site. What matters to me is that they pay their members and I wish they'll stay in the business for long because I just love their concept and it's so easy to create a mini-website using SimplyPTP.com.

That's for now my friends. If in case I found out that SimplyPTP went into scam site, I will post it immediately here for the sake of others. 

Right now, I guess there's no harm in trying to sign up in a paying paid to promote site. I wish you all the success in life my friend.

Thanks for reading :)

Click Here to Sign Up on SimplyPTP

3 comments:

  1. With Rotate4All's Paid-To-Promote network, you can make cash for simply promoting your PTP link or by surfing other links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is SimplyPTP still worth it? I hardly see it being promoted around traffic exchanges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an exclusive new opportunity that is gaining rapid popularity online.

    Large companies are paying people for sharing their opinions!

    You can get from $5 to $75 per survey!

    This is open to anybody in the world!

    ReplyDelete